Information on Cookies, pursuant to Articles 13 and 122 of Leg. Dec. 196/2003 (“Privacy Law”), Article 2, Directive 2009/136/CE , Article 13 of the GDPR, and General Measures of the Italian Data Protection Authority of 8 May 2014.
What is a cookie?
Cookies are information placed on your browser when you visit a website or use a social network with your PC, Smartphone or tablet. Each cookie contains various data such as, for example, the name of the server from which it comes, a numeric identifier, etc.
Cookies can remain in the system for the duration of a session (that is, until you close the browser used for web browsing) or for long periods and may contain a unique identifier.
From: garanteprivacy.it For more information: www.garanteprivacy.it/cookie
Types of cookies
Technical Cookies, essential for the correct functioning of the website and to provide the service offered and requested by a user;
Profiling Cookies, used to create user profiles based on personal choices and preferences, in order to send adverts in line with the profile created.
Cookies used by this site and their purpose
Anonymous Analytical Cookies:
We use the data collected by the cookies to offer users the best possible experience on our site (Cookies for Site Performance). The cookies generated by navigation are used exclusively for statistical purposes (Anonymous Analytics Cookies), and do not allow identification of particular individuals.
Visiting a website you may receive cookies from sites managed by other organizations (“Third Party”) that can reside in Italy or abroad.
The presence of these plugins, like those offered by Facebook, Twitter, Google, YouTube for videos, involves the transmission of cookies to and from all sites operated by third parties. The management of the information collected by “third parties” shall be governed by the relevant information which please refer.
This website uses social plugins (“plugins”) provided by the social network Facebook, Twitter e Google +
Here below the regulations pertaining to each service:
- Google: cookies policy at http://www.google.com/policies/technologies/cookies/ and full information link http://support.google.com/analytics/answer/6004245
- Google (setting): guide for Google services (Maps, YouTube…) is available at http://support.google.com/accounts/answer/61416?hl=it
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/help/cookies/ and https://it-it.facebook.com/about/privacy/cookies
- Facebook (setting): access your account. Privacy section. Or please, follow the guides on internet e.g. https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/disable-third-party-cookies
- Twitter: https://support.twitter.com/articles/20170514
- Twitter (setting): https://twitter.com/settings/security and https://support.twitter.com/articles/20170519-uso-dei-cookie-e-di-altre-tecnologie-simili-da-parte-di-twitter
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/legal/cookie-policy
- LinkedIn (setting): https://www.linkedin.com/settings/
- Google+: http://www.google.it/intl/it/policies/technologies/cookies/
- Google+ (setting): http://www.google.it/intl/it/policies/technologies/managing
To analyse use of the site we employ Google Analytics, a web service provided by Google, Inc. (“Google”). As stated by the General Measures of the Data Protection on cookies of 8 May 2014, analytics cookies are assimilated to technical cookies used to collect information on the number of users and how they visit the website.
The information generated by the cookie about your use of the website (including your IP address) will be stored by Google on servers in the United States.
Google (independent data controller) will use this information for the purpose of evaluating your use of the website, compiling reports on website activity for website operators and providing other services relating to website activity and internet usage. Google may also transfer this information to third parties where required to do so by law, or where such third parties process the information on Google’s behalf.
Profiling or advertising cookies
Denial of consent
It is possible to allow or block cookies on your PC, however, this website works best when all types of cookies are allowed. The cookie settings can be controlled and modified from your browser’s “Preferences”.
Select the browser you use below for information on how to modify cookie settings.
If you wish to block the installation of cookies generated by our site it is necessary to personalize the settings of your PC or other device by blocking all the cookies, where permitted, or by activating a warning message when cookies are stored.
Visit the site http://AboutCookies.org for further information on cookies and on how they affect your navigation experience. It is important to remember that disabling cookies can stop you using some, if not all, of the functions or sections of a website.
Following consultation of this site may be processed data on persons identified or identifiable. The “owner” of their treatment is: European Training and Research Association for a Cooperation Key to Business, EU-TRACK, VAT 02874490598, Fiscal Code 91143670593, Address – Viale Europa, 95 – Terracina (LT) Italy, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org, PEC email@example.com.